- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS)
- Contact Angle Goniometry
- Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation (QCM-D)
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectroscopy (SPR)
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- VT STM/AFM
- 4 Probe STM
- Atomic force Microscopy (AFM)
- Chemistry Laboratory
A list of charges for the commonly requested equipment can be found here.
Anyone wishing to use these facilities (internal or external to the university) should contact Ben Johnson, by email or phone: 0113 343 1675 to discuss requirements.